Shannon Schaefer, PhD
Dr. Schaefer is a licensed clinical psychologist and one of the owners of Behavioral Health Clinic. She earned her PhD at Marquette University and completed her clinical internship at the Milwaukee VA Medical Center.
Dr. Schaefer focuses largely on cognitive-behavioral therapy with an emphasis on solution-focused interventions. She works from the strengths of her clients, encouraging their positive growth and change. Initial assessment of problem areas and strengths is typically part of a full diagnostic evaluation for her new clients.
Dr. Schaefer can provide online counseling to residents of the states indicated in blue on this map.
Clients Shannon Works With
- Children and Adolescents
- Depression and Bipolar Disorders
- Anxiety, Stress, and Phobias
- Relationship Therapy
- Psychological Evaluations
- Adjustment Issues
- Children’s Conduct/Oppositional Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pre-Adoptive and Pre-Surrogacy Issues
- ADHD/Learning Disabilities