Dr. Keller is a licensed psychologist in Wisconsin and Illinois. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Human Development and Family Studies at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. She then went on to earn her doctorate degree in Counseling Psychology from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Dr. Keller is a member of the National Register of Health Service Psychologists as well as a member of the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 53: Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
Clients Dr Keller Works With
- Diagnostic evaluations 2 years old through young adulthood
- Family therapy
- Children, adolescents, and adults
- Depression, anxiety and mood related concerns
- Attention related differences
- Relational issues
- Children with behavioral concerns
- Individuals with anxiety related to gastrointestinal related conditions
- Autism Spectrum