Erinn McCabe, LPC, SAS, is a licensed professional counselor with a substance abuse specialty. She holds a master’s degree in mental health counseling from UW-Stout. Erinn’s expertise includes leading play therapy for young children, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) for clients with trauma, and individualized counseling services that address various issues.
Erinn’s philosophy is grounded in interpersonal and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques, as well as mindfulness. She is an open-minded counselor who provides empathy and guidance to her clients working through difficult moments in their lives.
Clients Erinn Works With
- Children (ages 3+)
- LGBTQIA+ Individuals
- Trauma/Abuse and EMDR Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety, Depression, and Other Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Parenting/Co-Parenting/Divorce Issues
- Attachment Concerns
- Adjustment Issues
- Gender Identity/Gender Expression
- Marriage/Couples Counseling