No referral is needed for our services!
Whether interested in counseling or assessment services at BHC, the first steps are right at your fingertips
Here is a list of accepted insurance plans. Please contact your insurance carrier to verify your benefits for out-patient mental health services in an office setting. Behavioral Health Clinic also accepts self-pay clients. For more information on self-pay, go to: Self Pay Bundle
Behavioral Health Clinic is staffed with highly skilled psychologists and psychotherapists. Please see Our Team page for a complete listing of our clinicians and the services they provide.
What to expect at your first visit
Before arriving at your scheduled appointment
- Obtain a copy of your insurance card, if possible.
- By completing the paperwork in advance, your clinician can move right into your needs, at the initial session.
- Identify which individual(s) you would like to have access to your information by completing a Release of Information.
- The forms in which we will need you to fill out are located on our Forms Tab or the Patient Portal.
On the day of your appointment
- The more open you can be, the more helpful this is for the clinician to identify what problems have been troubling you.
- You and your clinician will establish a list of goals that you both agree would be beneficial for your problem(s).
- Be prepared to ask questions too!
Rescheduling your next appointment
- It is import to discuss this with your clinician and decide together what best fits your needs.
- Sessions that are available for you to schedule are:
- Bi-Weekly (twice a week)
- Bi-weekly (twice a month)
- Quarterly (once every 3 months)
- As needed