Magdalena Rocha, LCSW
Licensed Clinical social worker
Maggi Rocha, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker. She completed her bachelor’s degree in sociology and criminal justice at Carthage College and obtained her Master’s degree in social work from UW-Green Bay.
As a CAPSW, Maggi uses a holistic and individualized approach to therapeutic practice, understanding that life circumstances often inform a person’s approach to mental health treatment, and that one form of intervention does not fit all clients. She addresses conflict and crisis from the perspective that the client is the expert of their own life experiences and works to support and empower each client to work towards their goals together as a team.
Overall, Maggi was drawn to the field of clinical social work to help individuals find their strengths and allow people to explore vulnerability and identity in a safe, supportive environment. Maggi is passionate about promoting and advocating for individuals to build their own staircase to success and satisfaction in their lives.
Clients Magdalena Works With
- Children and Adolescents (ages 4+)
- BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Individuals
- Co-Parent, Parent, and Family Conflict
- Child Behavior and Attachment
- Life Adjustments and Stress Management
- Groups and Couples Therapy
- Chronic Pain and Insomnia
- LGBTQIA+ Identity, Acceptance, and Expression